- This event has passed.
WRMA 2020 Melbourne Annual Meeting
04/03/2020 @ 7:00 pm - 05/03/2020 @ 10:00 pm
Risk Managers and other Executives involved in the electricity and gas industry and agriculture sectors as well as those involved with climate and weather exposures are invited to the WRMA Annual Meeting to be held in Melbourne on 4 – 5 March 2020. Topics to be covered include:-
- Parametric Weather Risk Management
- Fundamentals of Weather Data and Forecasts used for Weather Risk Management
- Update on US Power and Gas Market Developments
- The Global Movement Towards Responsible Investment
- Overview of parametric products in agriculture
- Bespoke product structures for Agriculture in Australia
- Round table discussion of further weather product requirements
Click here to review the schedule of events. The schedule will continue to be updated as more confirmations are made.
Group Registration: To qualify for the $100 group registration rate, two individuals from the same company must register at the $675 rate first. All additional registrants from the same company would then qualify for the $100 Group rate. Unsure if anyone from your company is attending? Please email Juliet Chance, Member Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.