RIMS Australasia 2020 Conference
August 20 @ 8:00 am - August 21 @ 5:00 pm
Unseen can have a major impact on your business; they can create previously unimaginable opportunities but can also throw you far off course and, like a pandemic which paralyses supply chains, cripples economies and challenges the methodology of how we work, travel and communicate.
In a rapidly changing world constantly throwing up fresh unknowns, predicting future trends and disrupters along with anticipating evolving threats that come with them has never been more vital to security, stability and growth.
What are the threats keeping managers awake at night?
What unnoticed dangers are they asleep to?
And how can risk management professionals help to create more resilient, futureproof and opportunistic organisations?
Join the RIMS Australasia Board, our members, sponsors and wider risk community for two enlightening and interactive days as we delve into hot topics including:
• Simple solutions in a complex world
• The importance of leading change
• Pandemics and prevention, detection, containment; the impacts on health, profit and supply chain
• The internet of things as it interacts with intangible assets, data ownership, cyber security
• The influence of the dark web
• The risks and opportunities of cryptocurrency
• Ethics and Integrity – the pathway to trust
• Protecting brand value and intellectual property
• Wellness and wellbeing in a virtual and physical world
• How does the unseen influence impact the insurance market and what are the predictors for the near future, and around the corner?
…and much, much more.